The First Treatment To Deal With Stress?
, I experience stress in my work, every day I am not calm thinking about my work, then co-workers are increasingly uncomfortable, I am stressed and really can’t calm down, please give suggestions for how to deal with this
From the information you have conveyed, stress at work is a form of adjustment disorder that often occurs in the work environment. Besides being caused by conditions in the work environment, it can also be caused by your psychological condition and health outside your work environment, such as sleeping late at night will weaken your psychological resilience, making you prone to stress.
Some of the conditions below trigger high stress levels in the work environment, such as:
1. physical exhaustion
2. impose your will / thoughts / desires on your work environment, but your work environment does not agree with yours
3. an attitude of not giving in (in a good light)
4. Excess / exceeding work capacity
5. your or others' desire to be better or to stand out from the crowd
6. being excessive in the work environment
7. You are a new employee in the work environment
8. the ability to adjust to less than optimal in the work environment
9. underestimate or
However, all of this you need to evaluate and identify, so that you can ascertain the cause of the stress you are experiencing whether from the level of work or social relationships or both. And if between the two causes is the trigger, then the source of the problem from these two things you need to do.
The adjustments you can make from a work relationship problem with work colleagues are greeting, being kind, and not following the negative flow in them. for work, do your best and avoid delaying your assignments. When you come home, get some rest and avoid sleeping late at night.
Discuss your complaint with your company doctor / mental health doctor or with your supervisor. Thus, it is hoped that you will get a good benefit after the discussion.
That is the information we can convey, read also how to deal with-work-stress with-emotional-intelligence.