The Hand Is Shocked And Can Shock Others?
hello I have a question if you go to the mall often feel shocked when I touch anything even if I touch people or my friend’s friend that person is also shocked even they feel pain too. that’s why yes?
Good evening, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com. The human body is indeed a good conductor or conductor of electricity. That's why when we meet people who are electrocuted, we shouldn't just hold it, because we can also get electrocuted.
Regarding your question, humans normally do not generate electricity, although there are rare cases where it occurs, the explanation of which is still unclear until now. The most common allegation is that there is certain static electricity that flows from things around you, such as scraping clothes and so on, and is channeled through your fingers.
What is clear, this is not a common symptom and various factors must be considered, ranging from simple as how long this has happened, how often, whether only in malls or other places, to support if it is deemed necessary. For this reason, we encourage you to check yourself with a neurologist, so that you can make an assessment and determine what treatment is best for you. Meanwhile, there is no specific thing you can do, just live a healthy lifestyle, and pay close attention to the development of your condition to facilitate the provision of information to your doctor. So, hopefully answering your question.