The Impact Of Drinking A Drink That Has Been Caught By Flies?
“If a fly gets into the drink of one of you, then dip it, then lift it up and throw it away, because on one of its wings there is a disease and on the other there is a cure.”
Hi Nazriel, Thank you for your question on HealthReplies.com
The fly that often sticks to food or drink is a type of musca domestica fly. If your food or drink is infested by flies, it will be at risk of being contaminated or contaminated with the eggs of the fly larvae, which if ingested will die digested in stomach acid. The most dangerous thing is that the feet of flies that stick to your food or drink will transmit disease, because flies like to perch in dirty places such as trash cans, or dirt. so that if it sticks to your food or drink, it will cause your food or drink to be contaminated with bacteria and cause several symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain and can also cause typhoid fever.
So it is very important to keep your food or drink clean, by covering the food or drink, away from the trash can from the food place.
Regarding the hadith above, there has been no scientific report and research to prove it, so the above matters are beyond the limits of the medical or medical world's authority. And if after eating or drinking contaminated with flies you experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, immediately visit a doctor to get immediate treatment.
Thank you, hopefully useful. dr.Nurmarwiyah