The Inside Of The Nose To The Esophagus Feels Painful?
Hello, I want to ask if the inside of the nose that leads to the esophagus is painful and very, very disturbing, why is that?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There is a complaint of the nasal cavity area until the area approaching the throat that is painful may be caused by nasal inflammation and / or strep throat. In patients with nasal inflammation, it can cause uncomfortable complaints such as colds, nasal congestion, chills, pain or burning sensation in your nasal passages. The presence of mucus from the nose can trigger inflammation in your throat cavity, where the nasal mucus can flow back to your throat cavity and cause inflammation.
Complaints of strep throat can be accompanied by swallowing pain, throat feels dry, throat feels itchy, coughing or fever.
In addition to the above conditions, several other medical conditions can also provide similar complaints, such as:
1. inflammation of the tonsils
2. adenoiditis or inflammation of the adenoid glands in the nasal cavity
3. The entry of foreign objects that can stick to the throat area
4. esophagitis or inflammation of the esophagus that can be triggered by stomach disorders
5. sinusitis or inflammation of the bone cavity around the nose
Therefore, any pain complaints that you feel may be accompanying complaints that are pain travel that you feel at this time. Physical fatigue, contracting from other patients, allergies, or lack of sleep can also trigger inflammation in your airways.
However, all of this must be ascertained directly by your family doctor or your ENT doctor. Visit your doctor, so the doctor can conduct an interview directly related to this complaint. Furthermore, direct examination and supporting examinations such as blood and radiological examination can also be done to ascertain the cause of this complaint. The results of the examination will be a reference for doctors in providing further care and treatment.
For now, several businesses you can do, such as:
1. avoid sleeping late
2. avoid physical fatigue, take a break from all your busyness in the past few days
3. Avoid fried foods, spicy, instant foods and instant drinks
4. Enough water and healthy food
5. avoid cigarettes or alcohol when consuming
Thus the info we can convey.