The Meaning Of Brownish Yellow Stool?
Recently, my stool that comes out of each stool is 2 different colors. So 1 stool that I remove there are 2 different colors, namely yellow mixed with brown. And I noticed that it was yellow kyak wrapped in brown. Healthy ???
Thank you for your question for HealthReplies.com
Your stool and urine can reflect the health of your body. All substances that are not needed by the body, will be excreted in the form of feces and urine. Before substances that are not needed by the body are excreted in the form of feces, all the food you consume will go through the digestive process first. Everyone's digestive process is different, whether in time, frequency, shape, or consistency. Normal stool colors are brown and yellow. You need to be alert when your stool changes color. Here are some stool colors that indicate a disturbance in your body, including:
1. White color. White stool indicates a disturbance in the liver and bile, where the liver cannot produce bilirubin. White stool can be caused by the use of bismuth subsalicylate drug in high doses.
2. Color green. Green stool can occur in diarrhea, where the food you eat is passed to the intestines too quickly and the bile cannot digest it properly. Green stool can be said to be normal, when you consume a lot of green vegetables, food or drink, and iron supplements.
3. Black color. Black stool indicates bleeding in the stomach or esophagus, and malignancy in the stomach or esophagus. Black stool can also be caused by consuming iron supplements.
4. Bright red color. Bright red stool indicates lower gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids and colon cancer. Bright red stool can be said to be normal, when you consume lots of tomatoes, dragon fruit, and foods or drinks that contain red.
5. Yellow color. Yellow stool is a normal color, but it becomes abnormal if yellow stool looks oily, smells bad, and is foamy, this is due to indigestion.
Thus, hopefully this is useful.