The Most Influential Thing For Bodily Health?
hello I once read an article there mentioned that food only contributes 30% to human health, then the remaining 70% is due to what? then what relationship can the mind affect the health of the human body?
Hello. Thank you for the question submitted to HealthReplies.com. We can understand the concern you feel.
In Blum's concept, an individual's health is influenced by 4 things, namely the environment, behavior, health services and genetics. Meanwhile, referring to the concept of Mandala health, human health consists of body, mind and spiritual components. This health condition is influenced by human biological factors, personal behavior, physical environment, and psychosocioeconomic environment. The combination of these factors makes human health influenced by lifestyle (including diet, physical activity patterns), work environment, health service systems, and other man-made environments. All of these components are in a community that is part of culture. In a broader scope, the culture is in the biosphere. So, there are many factors that affect an individual's health.
The mind can affect health because the mind is an inseparable part of individual health. Therefore, in Presidential Regulation No. 72 of 2012, health is also defined as a healthy state, both physically, mentally, spiritually, and socially that allows everyone to live productively socially and economically.
Don't hesitate to consult a doctor if you have health problems. Thus information from us. Hopefully always healthy. May be useful.