The Nose Is Often Blocked When The Weather Is Cold?
I want to ask, when the weather starts to get cold like in the mountains or at night my nose is often even clogged … it’s very annoying … it’s hard to breathe .. that’s why .. and what is the solution … thank you
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You may experience allergic rhinitis. Namely, an inflammatory disease or inflammation of the nasal mucosa lining caused by an allergic reaction. One reason is the temperature of the cold environment. Other things that can be the cause are dust, plant dust, animal hair and so on.
When someone who is hypersensitive is exposed to cold temperatures, will cause the activation of inflammatory cells that are a response from the emergence of allergic reactions. Inflammatory cells, causing the lining of the nasal mucosa (especially inferior concha) to become dilated local capillary blood vessels so that plasma fluid comes out of blood vessels and into mucosal cells. This causes the lining of the nasal mucosa and inferior Konka to become swollen or reddish. Patients will feel nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing.
During an attack, you can relieve the symptoms by washing your nose. How:
1. You prepare a 3 CC sterile and sterile physiological fluid. You can buy a pharmacy.
2. Sterile physiological fluid is warmed to a temperature of around 40 degrees Celsius.
3. Take fluids using spoiled.
4. Remove the needle on the spool.
5. Spray the liquid into the two nasal cavities.
6. When spraying into the right nasal cavity, you sleep in a left-leaning position.
7. When spraying into the left nasal cavity, you sleep in a slanted position to the right.
In addition to washing your nose, you can also relieve complaints by taking antihistamine nasal spray drugs that are sold freely at pharmacies. Make sure you spray it properly.
However, the most important treatment is to avoid the causes or triggers. If you are in a cold temperature environment, you can use full warm clothes and consume warm water.
Thus hopefully useful.