The Position Of The Uterus Is Tilted, Can You Get Pregnant?
Hello, want to ask? My wife and I have been married for more than a year but don’t have children. The question is, can an oblique uterus get pregnant?
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The uterus or uterus is a female reproductive organ that acts as a place for the fetus to grow and develop until the time of birth. There are 2 types of uterine positions, namely:
1. Anteflection is a general position. The uterus is located between the pubic bone and the coccyx, above the bladder.
2. Retroflexion, the position of the uterus is the opposite of anteflexion. This was not an abnormal position, just another form of position. Apparently, this is the position of the uterus that you mean "oblique uterus". In general, women with this position of the uterus experience no complaints, do not delay pregnancy and have no difficulty during normal labor. However, in some women there are complaints, such as:
1. Pain during menstruation
2. Pain during sexual intercourse
3. Inhibits pregnancy
4. and others.
You need to consult a gynecologist if you experience this. Usually these complaints are associated with diseases that cause changes in the position of the uterus from anteflexion to retroflexion. Conditions that can cause this include:
1. The ligament, which holds the uterus in position, loosens as a result of labor.
2. The presence of a tumor such as myoma that pushes the uterus to change position.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease or pelvic surgery to form scar tissue that pulls the uterus to change position.
You can do Kegel exercises to correct the changed position of the uterus. You can read information about Kegel exercises here.
So, hopefully this helps.