The Possibility Of Contracting Hepatitis B Despite The Vaccine?
good night, I’m going to marry someone and he has chronic hepatitis b and what I want to ask before I get married is what vaccine to use so that I don’t get infected and what kind of lifestyle so that I don’t get infected, is it likely that I will get it too? married to him even though I already vaccinated?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There is a history of hepatitis B infection in your partner, and now you will plan a marriage with your partner, then you should be able to vaccinate hepatitis B. Patients with hepatitis B can transmit this hepatitis b infection to other humans through:
2. blood contamination of patients who enter the healthy human body
3. joint use of contaminated needles
4. infection from mother with hepatitis B to the fetus
Therefore, because the risk of hepatitis B transmission is increasing if your partner has hepatitis B, hepatitis B vaccination should be done, because hepatitis B infection can be prevented mainly by avoiding contact from the risk of transmission and if this cannot be prevented, then do a complete hepatitis B vaccine.
Hepatitis B vaccination can be done completely in month 0, one month or two months later, and finally in months 4-6. So that this injection is done 3 times. However, for the initial step, you should consult directly with your internal medicine doctor regarding your marriage plan, your partner's medical history, and this vaccination plan.
For patients who will get a hepatitis B vaccine shot, then in the initial step, the doctor will plan a Hepatitis B panel examination to find out whether there is a risk of hepatitis B infection in you before being vaccinated. If you are infected with hepatitis B, the vaccine is not given. So that treatment of hepatitis B is continued. However, if the hepatitis B examination results show that you are not infected with hepatitis B, the hepatitis vaccine will be continued.
Some of the businesses that you can do besides consulting with your doctor and hepatitis B vaccine are:
1. Maintain personal health by maintaining your stamina and endurance
2. avoid physical fatigue
3. ideally your weight
4. control routinely on a regular basis as your doctor recommends, once a year or every few years according to your doctor's recommendations
5. With hepatitis B vaccination, protection and prevention of infection can be sought for at least 30 years, then an evaluation of the immune system against hepatitis B can be carried out
6. couples should continue treatment and treatment of hepatitis to the doctor in internal medicine
7. have sex between husband and wife after the hepatitis B vaccine series has been completed 3 times according to the standard
Thus the info we can convey.