The Possibility Of Covid-19 Infection When Coughing Colds Without Fever
My doc is an overseas child and I am on my way home. I cough and runny nose but do not have a fever. What is the positive characteristic of covid doc?
Hello Rangga, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com in advance.
In patients with positive covid 19 can have symptoms that vary between each patient. Covid 19 has the main symptoms of shortness of breath, coughing, and fever of more than 38 C. Other covid 19 symptoms can include sore throat, muscle aches, headaches, colds, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Not all patients who are positive covid 19 have all the symptoms. Patients can only have some of these symptoms or even have no symptoms at all. In patients who have no symptoms at all (such as healthy people) it generally occurs in young children, and these patients can transmit more to others. For now, due to the outbreak of covid 19, you should stay where you live now, avoid traveling outside the city, especially if you are in the red zone zone covid 19. It could be that you are a covid 19 intermediary that can transmit to many people, especially old people. Let's together overcome the spread of Covid 19 by not going home and staying at home.
You can open the following link to check the risk of corona virus: CHECK RISK VIRUS CORONA
Here are some tips for preventing Covid 19 from being infected:
- Stay at home or limit activities outside the home except for important or urgent needs
- Keep a distance from others at least 2 meters (inside and outside the house)
- Routinely wash hands with soap
- Enough rest
- Avoid being close to people who are sick with respiratory tract
- Avoid being in a crowd
- Consumption of nutritious foods
- Consumption of enough water
- Manage stress well
- Use a mask when on the move outside the home.
- Maintain the endurance of your body and your family
Thank you, hope that helps.