The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant If Having Intercourse During Late Family Planning Injection?
I want to ask..I will forget / be late if I inject 3 months … I should have been on 14 but I will be on 17 on the 15th I will be in contact … then the midwife will tell me to ask for one month later and 15 again, if you don’t have to check the task pack … and now I haven’t menstruated whether I can be late 3 days pregnant because I’m still postponing pregnancy … after a 2-year caesarean period, I have to be pregnant for 5 years if I don’t get pregnant again …
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
to ensure pregnancy there are some steps you can do:
1. Pack test: the simplest way to check for pregnancy but not necessarily pregnant, because what is checked is only the increase in hormones that are usually increased in pregnancy
2. Laboratory check: usually will be checked through urine to check whether hormone levels increase or not.
3. Ultrasound of the womb: the best way to ensure pregnancy, must be done by experts such as obstetricians to find out the age of the womb and whether it is pregnant or not
if you are late 3 days from the date of menstruation, pregnancy is still possible, especially if there is a history of late KB, so it needs to be ascertained first with the simplest way, namely a test pack, then if positive you can check USG etc.
If the distance of caesarean 2 years ago, to get pregnant again now actually does depend on each person. If the postpartum has healed completely, hopefully, hopefully if you get pregnant again, stay strong, but it does have some risks, such as miscarriages, and so on.
1. It is better to use contraception which is safer if you still delay pregnancy for up to 5 years ie you can use a spiral (IUD)
2. Having sex with a husband outside the fertile period
3. Immediately check tespack and further checks if positive
so hopefully useful