The Possibility Of Pregnancy From Back Pain With Nausea And Dizziness?
Hello, I want to ask ,, ps sya msa sbur ,, my husband’s ejaculation inside and at this time not until my menstruation date ,, but how come I often get back pain, back aches, and I have a prut when I have cramps, I feel dizzy. skit kpla, and you feel nauseous like an ulcer when you are sick, right? Is it possible to get pregnant?
Hello Gstayu, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Myalgia: meaning that there is pain in the muscles due to too much strenuous activity or trauma (eg falling), characterized by pain in the muscles, aches, cramps and so on
2. Urinary tract infections: infections of the urinary tract are usually caused by bacterial infections, characterized by pain in the lower abdomen, plait, no lampias during urination and pain during urination.
3. Uncertain signs of pregnancy: some uncertain signs of pregnancy include an increase in the hormone HCG beta which is characterized by nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, body aches and so on
you should first tespack, if positive then you should immediately check with an obstetrician for an ultrasound, so as to get definite signs of pregnancy.
things to do:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment, especially the female area
2. Maintain eating patterns so that you always eat healthy and nutritious food
3. Rest and reduce activities that are too heavy
thus hopefully useful