The Presence Of Foreign Matter In The Eye Area?
Night. I want to ask. If there are round grains in the eye of an item, in what eye section. Problem y and then a little big. Now
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, Amang. Thank you for consulting HealthReplies.com.
Regarding any grain in the eye area should be considered and convey the following
- When has it been experienced?
- Is the grain in the eye area of the eyeball or close to the eyelashes
- Are there red eyes and a sharp decrease in vision
- Are there any itching or pain
In this connection, the thing that might be the cause is
- Kalazion is a lump in the area of the eyelid that can become larger and hardened is related to the condition of the obstruction in the eye glands. Usually not accompanied by pain.
- Foreign body in the lining of the eye (cornea or conjunctiva) is a condition that needs to be treated immediately. Usually a black spot will appear on the eyeball area accompanied by extreme pain
- Blepharitis is an inflammatory condition in the area near the eye scum which is an infection can usually be accompanied by pain and keronotkan on the eyelashes.
To find out the exact cause you should consult a doctor, especially an ophthalmologist. Especially if accompanied by symptoms of a sharp decrease in vision, itching and pain that is very disturbing.
Some things that are done to relieve symptoms are.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Avoid squeezing bumps experienced
- Use eye protection when exposed to dust or pollution
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you