The Puerperal Period Of 3 Months Blood Comes Out Sometimes Brown Sometimes Fresh Red?
, after giving birth I experienced almost 3 months of childbirth. Sometimes the blood is a little and brown, sometimes a lot and fresh red. I have been to the hospital but the doctor did not check further and just said it’s okay “. Is this normal? I am also exclusively breastfeeding smoothly, but why does menstruation not stop?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The puerperium usually lasts for 40 days to 3 months. The puerperium is characterized by bleeding from spots until a lot of fresh blood.
The puerperium that you experience can still be within normal limits. However, to make sure more about the cause, diagnosis, and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an obstetrician.
Disorders in the form of such bleeding can be caused by:
1. hormonal disorders: hormonal disorders after childbirth can cause prolonged puerperium
2. Organic disorders: abnormalities in the uterine organs such as the presence of cysts, myom and so on can cause bleeding difficult to stop
3. blood clotting disorders: blood clotting disorders can cause difficult blood clots after delivery
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints you should immediately consult a gynecologist.
prevention can be done:
1. maintain a healthy and nutritious diet
2. maintain the cleanliness of the female area
3. rest and not do physical activity that is too heavy
thus hopefully useful