The Reason For Babies Is Easy To Cry If In A Crowded Atmosphere?
my child is 7 months old, Like to cry when invited to a crowded place / meet with strangers, how do I stimulate so as not to stir when invited to a crowded place / meet with strangers ??
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Complaints about your baby crying easily or even crying loudly and may be difficult to silence is a natural and natural condition that is often experienced by infants of his age or even older babies. This could possibly be caused by:
1. a new and unfamiliar situation for babies
2. babies listen to loud and unfamiliar sounds
3. see the face of a new person
4. uncomfortable ambient temperature
5. feeling insecure
So in general this shows feelings that are not safe for your baby, which ultimately triggers anxiety and anxiety for your baby, where anxiety is expressed in the form of crying and rejection.
Some other medical conditions can also cause babies to cry when in the crowd, such as:
1. a hungry or thirsty baby
2. baby fever
3. baby's diaper is wet
4. baby's stomach hurts
However, if no disturbing health complaints are found, anxiety and insecurity and unfamiliar feelings that often trigger it. Some things you can try to break down your baby's crying or anxiety, such as:
1. to bring to a place where many children or babies their age meet
2. bring to a bright and colorful place or the place he likes around the crowd
3. Do not force your baby to want to accept other people around him, you should do this gradually and adjust to your baby's condition
4. bring his favorite toys when outside the home
5. identify your baby's preferences, so you can introduce them to the environment outside the home
6. Usually your baby meets with neighbors, relatives or family while in the home environment, so the process of introduction to the environment outside the home works well
7. make it a habit for your baby to introduce or visit in an environment that is not too crowded and gradually reaches a crowded environment
8. Make sure the right way to achieve comfort for your baby and your baby feels safe
9. Make sure your baby sleeps well before you travel or attend an event
10. Control the stress of you or your husband
If you find this more difficult for you, you can consult with your pediatrician for growth and development or with a child psychologist, so that you and your husband get better information to help introduce your baby to the environment around you.
Thus the info we can convey.