The Relationship Between Fine Hair On The Face And Fertility?
I am 21 years old, I have read on the website that the signs of infertility are the growth of fine hairs on the body parts such as around the face. chin starting from the ears to the chin there is a fine hair that seems lush. Even on my forehead a lot. But not the mustache or the stomach. R nI am afraid, what should I do? R nUntil I tried to shave yesterday, the hair was bald and the effect was getting thicker.
Hello, Ayu. thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Basically the risk factors for infertility in women can be caused by various things, including:
1. Abnormalities related to the shape of the reproductive organs, for example there is an abnormality in the shape of the uterus, there is a blockage in the tube between the ovaries and uterus, etc.
2. There is disruption in the ovulation process (release of an egg into the uterus). It can be caused by several other factors, such as: thyroid disorders, PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), premature ovarian failure (the ovaries stop working before the age of 40), etc.
3. There is damage to the fallopian tubes / tubes between the ovaries and uterus, for example due to pelvic inflammation, etc.
4.Endometriosis (a diagnosis of disease in which uterine tissue grows outside the uterus)
5. a tumor in the uterus
6. Disorders of the cervical mucus, thereby disrupting the sperm when they enter and fertilize the egg
7. consumption of drugs
Regarding the condition where the growth of fine hair or fine hair on some parts of the body that is thicker in women in medical conditions is called hirsutism. In addition to hair growth on other, thicker parts of the body, this condition is generally also followed by skin conditions that are more oily and acne prone, as well as irregular menstrual conditions (disorders of the menstrual cycle) or even no menstruation at all. The main cause of this condition is due to an increase in androgen hormone levels in the body so that the body becomes more sensitive to this hormone, this hormone is responsible for regulating characteristics in men such as hair growth, voice characteristics, etc. In fact, women also have this hormone, but in low levels.
In young women, this condition is generally caused by a condition called PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This condition occurs because of hormonal disturbances in the body which is marked by the presence of cysts on the ovaries or ovaries, so that menstrual periods can also be disturbed. This disease is indeed the most common cause of infertility in women. Apart from this condition, there are also several other conditions that can cause hirsutism but rarely, such as:
- Cushing syndrome
- Tumors, on the ovaries (ovaries) and adrenal glands can cause hirsutism
- Acromegaly, the condition of the body to produce too much growth hormone.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, a genetic condition that occurs in the adrenal glands and affects the production of adrenal hormones and cortisol.
To make a diagnosis of hirsutism, examination by a doctor directly is necessary. The doctor will conduct a medical interview to find out a history of this disease and other symptoms that are felt. In addition, the doctor will check the hair growth that occurs and about other health conditions. Supporting examinations in the form of blood tests to see the levels of androgen hormones in the body can also be done to find out this condition objectively, if high levels are found, imaging tests such as ultrasound and CT scans can be performed to determine the presence / absence of cysts / tumors in the ovaries / ovaries. and disorders of the adrenal glands.
Treatment for hirsutism can vary depending on the cause, so we recommend that you see a doctor so that the exact cause that underlies this condition can be established. Apart from treating the main cause, some drug therapy and treatment in the form of hair removal procedures can also be done. some drugs that can be used such as anti-androgen drugs and birth control pills.
That is the information from us, hope it is useful.