The Right Ear Is Closed And Feels Full?
Morning, my right ear feels tight, like it is closed because I feel water or something thick, but when I cover it with my fingertips and shake it a little bit it disappears, but it is tight again when something like water closes again, why is this? And how to get rid of it .. thank you very much, sorry for the trouble
Hello, Odynewtron, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
The sensation of a full / tight ear can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Cerumen prop, or hardened and clogging earwax
2. Otitis externa, or inflammation of the outer ear
3. Otomycosis, or ear infection due to fungi
4. There is a foreign object that enters the ear
5. Tubal insufficiency, or impaired function of the eustachian tube (the connecting ear and throat), can be due to a cold or a blockage in the throat
To find out the cause, check with your doctor or ENT specialist. The doctor will ask questions about your symptoms and perform a physical examination, especially of the ears, nose and throat. If necessary, a supporting examination will be carried out. Treatment will be carried out according to the cause.
Some of these things can be done to prevent worsening:
1. Avoid swimming or getting wet ears
2. Avoid picking the ears because it can make it worse. Clean the ears to the doctor.
3. Try swallowing water or chewing gum.
If the symptoms do not go away within 3 days, check with your doctor.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.