The Right Eye Hurts Like A Needle And Feels Sore And Watery Continuously?
Good afternoon . I want to ask . My right eye ached as if there was a needle in it and there was a pain too. His eyes kept watering. R nIs that the effect of playing the cellphone too long or because of what? It’s been 2 days feeling sick. That’s why please answer yes. Thank you very much. 😊
Thank you for your question for HealthReplies.com
Painful and watery eyes can be triggered by the following things, namely;
1. Dry eyes
2. There is a blockage in the tear duct
3. Weather, smoke, wind, too bright light
4. Eye fatigue is an eye disorder caused by using the eyes for a long time without resting. Symptoms that can arise include sore, sore, itchy, watery eyes, sensitivity to light, blurred and shadowed vision.
5. Foreign object in the eye
8. Eye infections, such as conjunctivitis.
9. Eyelashes that grow in or out
10. Non-closing eyelids.
To establish a correct diagnosis in your case, you should consult directly with an ophthalmologist, so that you can do a physical examination and support for your eye organs, and you get the appropriate treatment.
Here are some ways you can treat watery eyes, namely; Compress your eyes with a warm towel, give eye drops to treat dry eyes, take anti-allergic drugs if the cause is allergies, avoid using a cellphone or computer for too long, if the cause is an infection then you can take antibiotics with the right dose and according to the doctor's recommendation .
Thus, hopefully this is useful.
dr. Vallensia Nurdiana Febriyanti.