The Scalp Aches On The Left Side?
Hello doctor..i fani. I want to ask, it’s been 5 days since my left scalp aches, why is that? Are there any diseases or signs of illness in my head? Please reply … thanks
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Generally, the skin aches when there are:
1. a scratch or scratch wound,
2. inflammation of the hair follicles (folliculitis),
3. head lice or pediculosis capitis,
4. Seborrheic dermatitis,
5. And others.
Each has different handling. For that, consult with the nearest doctor. In order to know the disease that is the cause of your complaint. In order to get the right medicine.
Meanwhile, you can maintain a healthy scalp by:
1. Wash your hair or shampoo once every three days. The scalp is rubbed using the tips of the fingers which are not nails.
2. Avoid using excessive hair care products, especially those that do not have BPOM permission. Because the substances contained in them can cause irritation to the scalp.
3. Avoid coloring hair and straightening or making it curly. Because, if the substances used on the scalp can also cause irritation reactions.
4. Don't scratch the itchy or aching part.
Thus hopefully useful.