The Shoulder Blade Pains Through To The Right Chest?
Hello, I want to ask, I like the pain in the right shoulder blade and it penetrates to the right and middle chest. R nWhat is the cause …?
From the information you have conveyed, complaints of shoulder blades to chest pain may be caused by muscle stiffness in the area involved. The complaint of pain indicates muscle tension that limits the movement of your hands, shoulders or chest movements when you breathe. With the limitation of motion or the flexibility of moving muscles, it can interfere with your daily activities, either disrupting work or disturbing driving activities.
Some of the conditions below can cause complaints of tension in your chest muscles, such as:
1. a history of previous trauma
2. carrying heavy loads at certain times, such as when carrying a bag
3. muscle force, or an injury when pushing an object, carrying a load, or holding a load
4. there is an inflammatory process in the lungs
5. Nerve disorders in the spine
6. heart disorders
7. Lack of exercise and obesity
With the many possibilities, it is necessary to identify the possible causes of this complaint. Thus, prevention and proper handling can be carried out. You can also stretch, massage, or warm water to the area.
If this complaint persists after you have worked on recovery, then you can consult your neurologist for treatment and recovery.
That is the information we can convey, also read right chest pain.