The Side Effect Of Eating Spoiled Food?
, I want to ask r nI just ate the cake and unnoticed it turned out to be moldy, but I quickly found out and I forced me to (sorry a bit impolite) vomit, (sorry a little disgusting and unpleasant) as a result all the eating I have swallowed everything and vomited it out including my dinner, will I be okay? Was there a terrible impact? What should I do? R nThank you r nAnd I apologize if there is any inconvenience while reading
Thank you for the question on HealthReplies.com
If we eat damaged or moldy food, several symptoms may arise, such as:
Diarrhea Abdominal pain Nausea and vomiting Dizziness Itching all over the body Usually when food poisoning occurs, symptoms will occur within the first 8 hours - 24 hours. If some of the symptoms that we have conveyed do arise, you should check and consult directly with doctors around you.
In the meantime, you only need to drink at least 2 liters of water per day with carbon-containing drugs that you can buy at the pharmacy to help absorb the toxins or harmful substances that you have consumed.
That is the information we can convey. May be useful
dr. Winda Indriati