The Skin Near The Right Toenail Is Dry?
Good morning. The skin near my big toe nails is dry and cracked, I have already applied vco but for a long time is dry again, until it’s broken like a scar that is still stuck and I’m trying to use turmeric, dry skin that peels and gets better. But still just dry, it doesn’t hurt or feels nothing, it just sometimes itches a little. does the cold weather affect it too?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Chapped foot skin, generally caused by the following things, namely:
1. Dry feet, generally due to cold temperatures low humidity, lack of drinking water, often wet feet or frequent bathing (especially if soaking in hot water).
2. Skin diseases, such as skin allergies, psoriasis, skin infections and others.
3. Systemic diseases, such as diabetes.
Some things you can do to treat broken leg skin so that it can improve, namely:
1. Avoid the things that can cause the above, such as avoiding soaking in warm water, immediately dry the feet if wet and consume lots of drinking water.
2. Use mild soap to wash feet. You can also clean your feet while washing them by rubbing them with pumice.
3. Use skin moisturizer immediately after bathing.
4. When washing clothes or in contact with substances that can cause allergies, use protective gloves.
5. At night, use petroleum jelly, then use socks, leave overnight to take a shower in the morning.
If the tips above have not been able to relieve symptoms, immediately consult a dermatologist huh. So that doctors can conduct a direct examination to find out the cause. Later treatment will be given based on these causes.
You can read the related article here.
Thus hopefully useful.