The Skin Turns White Around A Mole?
Good night doc. I want to ask, I have a mole in my nose near my eyes. The color initially turned reddish and feels a little painful when I hold it for about two weeks, then around my mole I turn white like a circle and keep growing. Besides that my mole fades / flattens. happened 6 months longAnd the white color around my mole slowly enlarged How do I fix it?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Mole is a normal thing that happens as part of the buildup of pigment that has more skin color. This is not something dangerous, but needs more attention especially if there are several things that follow are
1. Changes to shapes that occur quickly
2. There is a change in color or color gradation such as some that fade to very old
3. Easily injured or bleeding
4. Unclear boundaries
5. Irregular edges.
If you experience something like this you should consult your condition with a doctor, especially a skin specialist doctor. This is to detect whether the mole does not lead to a malignant tumor.
Some things that should be done to avoid malignant skin tumors are
1. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight too often
2. Use a sun protector with SPF
3. Can be helped by the use of masks or long-sleeved clothes
4. Apply healthy food and enough exercise
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks