The Solution To Overcome The Itching In The Form Of Small Red Bumps On The Hands And Feet?
Hello, I want to tell you a little, now I am 18 years old and I always itch on my hands and feet (from the shoulder tips, and from the tips of the thighs). This leaves scars in the form of black patches which naturally disturb the appearance. I have often gone to the doctor (skin to internal medicine) and had a blood test too and there was nothing, in the past until I was advised by the doctor to buy cobra soup in Surabaya, and various kinds of drugs that had been given, also had water bath warm to use leaves told, drink pait herbs, etc. But I also can not confirm any food and any factors that I have to avoid in order to completely recover from this itch, which I know I can not eat instant noodles (any brand) often, or the same scale is not allowed, and also eggs should not be excessive, boiled fish / salted fish too. But for other factors I don’t know because often I don’t consume anything that is prohibited but suddenly itchs. Please how, I want this to stop immediately because the marks are very annoying and difficult to remove even though I often use body scrubs. Since I will try to continue my education to the National Police, my skin must be really clean, what’s the solution?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
From the symptoms you convey, many skin diseases that may occur in you. In general, red bumps that contain water and feel itchy, can be symptoms of the following conditions, namely:
1. Non-infectious skin inflammation, such as miliaria or prickly heat, atopic dermatitis (caused by allergic reactions), contact dermatitis (caused by contact with substances that trigger allergic reactions or irritations in the skin), and others.
2. Skin infections, such as house dust mites, folliculitis (infections of hair follicles), acne or pimples and others.
3. Auto immune skin diseases, namely skin diseases that occur due to immune cells against normal skin cells.
4. Skin disease that is not yet known why.
To be able to find out what skin disease you are experiencing right now, the doctor needs to do a direct examination. It is impossible for a doctor to find out your illness with just one-way communication like this. For that, go back to consult with a dermatologist. You should not change the doctor so that you can evaluate every treatment that has previously been undertaken.
The main treatment of skin diseases is to avoid triggers. For that, it is very important for you to know what are the things that trigger it.
Meanwhile, some things that you need to do, namely:
1. Change the bath soap used today with baby soap. Baby soap contains natural ingredients without fragrance so it is less risky to irritate the skin.
2. Bathing just 2 times a day, prioritizing bathing after from activities outside the home.
3. You should not change clothes with other people (including relatives), not only clothes but also blankets, sheets and towels.
4. All fabrics that you wear, wash thoroughly and iron before use.
5. Avoid bathing and avoid bathing with warm water. Because it can make the skin dry, making the condition worse.
6. You can't swim until your complaint improves.
7. Make sure you don't scratch the rash that feels itchy. For that, take itching or antihistamines. Here it is very necessary for you to always ensure that your nails are short and clean.
8. Consumption of vegetables and fruits, you should improve by taking a multivitamin (especially vitamins A, C and E) to accelerate the healing of rash scars.
Thus hopefully useful.