The Use Of Aloe Vera To Treat Hemorrhoids?
Good morning, I want to ask if I have stage two hemorrhoids, can I use aloe vera to treat hemorrhoids? I use real Aloe vera which I slice myself, smooth it, thank you
Good evening, thanks for the question
Hemorrhoids are dilation of veins in the anus. Perceived symptoms include:
- Bleeding at the time of the chapter red blood is fresh red and dripping out of the anus
- Prolapse of a mass during bowel movements. At first it can return spontaneously after bowel movements, but then it must be entered manually and finally it cannot be inserted again.
- Mucus removal mixed with bowel movements
- Irritation in the skin area around the anus
- Symptoms of anemia (dizziness, weakness, pale)
Aloe vera gel is known to be used for the treatment of hemorrhoids and several other skin conditions. Aloe vera is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects that can reduce hemorrhoidal symptoms such as irritation, pain, itching, burning around the anus. Although there are no studies that prove the exact benefits of using aloe vera in hemorrhoid cases, topical use is relatively safe. We recommend using natural aloe vera gel which is picked by yourself.
In addition to preventing disease progression, do the following:
1. Consumption of fiber so that stool becomes softer and bigger, thereby reducing the process
straining and pressure on the anal vein.
2. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
3. Hurry to the bathroom when
feel like you have a bowel movement.
4. Avoid straining.
5. Reduce spicy and fatty foods.
So, hopefully it can be useful
Wassalam, Dr. Farah