The Use Of Cucumber Masks And Aloe Vera?
hello i want to ask i made a mask from cucumber, aloe vera, rice flour in a blender so 1 can i use it as a mask? and what are the side effects?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Using a natural face mask concoction itself is not necessarily safe and better than commercial product masks. This is because there is no scientific research on the quantities and effects that can be caused. Some people may be suitable, but not necessarily others. The most common problem arising from using natural homemade face masks is an irritant reaction.
If you really want to use it, there are no restrictions. However, it should be your concern, which is not to force if something unexpected happens after using it. If the complaint is mild, stopping use and leaving the skin on its own repair could be enough. However, if complaints are moderate to severe, you should immediately consult with a dermatologist huh.
Here are some tips that you should consider using face masks, namely:
1. Choose a face mask that suits your skin type and skin problems.
2. Choose a face mask that has been scientifically proven.
3. Select a face mask that has received BPOM permission.
4. Keep in mind the composition of the face mask you are using, find out whether there are substances that are prohibited for use by BPOM.
5. Using a face mask should only be once a week.
6. If after using a facial mask the skin becomes sensitive, irritated and dry, you should immediately stop using it.
Thus hopefully useful.