The Use Of Herbal Medicines To Deal With Heartburn?
Good afternoon, I want to ask, before I was diagnosed with dyspepsia by a SPD doctor until I lost 7kg in the past 6 months, I wanted to ask if I could take herbal medicine as well as ginseng tincture to increase my weight when I had dyspepsia ? Please explain the doctor, thank you
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There is no specific research to see the effect of the herbal products you mentioned on dyspepsia. So you should avoid using it to increase weight. You can do the natural way below to increase weight, which is:
1. Adjust your diet, which is 3 times a day (morning at 07.00 noon at 12.00 and night at 19.00). Among them, namely 10:00 and 15:00 hours of consumption of high-calorie snack, such as milk. Increase the portion of each meal to exceed the previous portion. Or you can divide it into small portions with a frequency increased to 5-6 times a day. Add good fats like olives to each serving of food that you will eat.
2. Consumption of water at least 2 L a day or more if you are sick and exercising. You need to know, that more than 60 percent of our body composition is composed of fluids. So it is important to meet the needs of body fluids in undergoing a weight gain program.
4. Exercise at least 5 times a week with mild to moderate intensity for 30 minutes each. Exercise will increase your muscle mass and increase appetite.
5. Get enough rest, i.e. nap at least 30 minutes and sleep at least 6 hours a night. Avoid staying up late. Do not take a nap for more than 1 hour because it can make you difficult to sleep or insomnia at night.
6. Manage stress well.
7. Consumption of high-calorie milk.
8. Consult a nutritionist doctor, if within 3 months there has been no increase in body weight after doing the tips above.
Read more tips here.
Thus hopefully useful.