The Use Of Ointments To Treat Keloids?
, how long is the use of dermatix for keloids that have long ??
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The drug you mentioned contains silicone and in the form of ointment, can be applied 2x a day for 5-10 minutes, for 90 days. Usually scar or keloid will deflate and slowly disappear during these 90 days or for approximately 3 months.
But there are many factors that can affect healing:
1. Patient nutrition factors: so that healing can occur quickly multiply eating foods high in protein
2. Cleanliness factor; cleanliness will affect the speed of healing, if infected because it is dirty, the more heal,
3. Skin type factor: the type of skin that is too dry or too oily affects the speed of wound healing as well
to find out more about keloids and its handling should immediately consult a dermatologist, because this drug must be used and monitored by a dermatologist.
things to do:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the skin and the environment
2. A lot of protein consumption to promote healing such as egg whites, fish and meat
3. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
thus hopefully useful
For further information, please read the following link: