There Is No Sign Of Childbirth After The Prediction Date?
Morning … why did my labor pass through the prediction date and there hasn’t been any sign but my vaginal discharge is more numerous and yellow why is it like that yes whether it is dangerous or not and how to treat it
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Labor past the predicted date can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Lack of activity: if labor falls from prediction, it can actually be said to be normal as long as the delay is around 1-2 weeks. If it's been more than 40 weeks, there might be something that needs further attention.
2. The existence of a narrow pelvis: a narrow pelvis with the baby's head that may be large, causing the baby's head can not go down and cause delayed delivery.
3. There are other causes: there are other causes such as stress, or lack of nutrition, and other causes may still occur that cause delayed labor
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult with your obstetrician.
Leucorrhoea experienced, vaginal discharge can be a natural thing as long as there is not much, no smell, no itching. However, on the other hand abnormal vaginal discharge can be caused by bacterial or fungal infections.
So that you should do include:
1. Maintain cleanliness of your female area by creating conditions that are not damp, always change underwear if it is uncomfortable or moist or sticky
2. Many activities such as relaxing walking, or having sexual relations with your husband more often for example 2-3x a week or more to trigger contractions
3. Manage stress well, because if you stress or think things that are burdensome can affect labor and contractions
thus hopefully useful