Things That Can Be Done To Expedite Labor?
At night I want to ask, I am pregnant 38 weeks, my lower abdomen aches like cramps more than 1 hour but every time I lie down, it hurts, but if I sit, let alone when the fetus is active, is this called a false contraction?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Entering a full-term or full-term gestation (ie 37 Weeks or more), there are several things you can do to expedite labor. That is :
1. Before making sure the location and position of the normal fetus, namely the head underneath. To find out you can consult with your nearest midwife or doctor. In order for the baby's head down, the mother can do as often as possible prostration position for a long time.
2. Squat is like mopping the floor using your hands so that the fetus enters the pelvis.
3. Take a leisurely walk, approaching labor more often.
4. If you feel low back pain radiating to the placenta, do not rest or sleep, walk or go up and down one step in order to trigger uterine contractions that can cause the opening of the birth canal, which is marked by the release of blood mixed with mucus blood. If the back pain disappears, it is most likely a fake contraction.
5. However, if the amniotic fluid comes out, immediately go to the maternity area and limit movement, so you are only allowed to lie down.
6. Consumption of high-calorie foods for energy preparation during labor.
Thus hopefully useful.