Thoughts Pile Up But Don’t Know What To Think?
Morning, I’m 16 years old.
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The feeling of being afraid to be disliked by friends, fear of being talked about by friends, afraid that being shunned by friends is a form of your lack of confidence. If you are an achiever and understand that you are overreacting all this, then in general you have understood the cause and understand all these things are not true for yourself. All you need to do is believe that you are a good person, do no wrong or hurt others and believe that what you feel and think is pointless.
When you excel, your achievements and abilities will decrease because of your own attitude toward you, not because of other people towards you. So that your opponent right now is yourself, not someone else. Whatever others say, it is a variation in your social relationships, and whatever others say may be meaningless and possibly jokes between friends of your age. So put all the words and attitudes of others in their proper place, not in your heart or mind. Put the attitudes and words of other people as color variations in your social life at this teen age.
Important points to consider are:
1. If you are not compatible with your friends, then do not force yourself but do not stay away from your friends
2. Associate naturally
3. Be yourself is not what your friend is asking for
4. focus on the lessons and worship that you do
5. try to recognize the nature of your friends, so you are not hurt and disappointed, because each friend has a different character
6. Look for close friends, who have the same point of view or who can support you
7. avoid feelings of hate or dislike towards other friends, because this will affect you
8. discuss with your parents, so that you are more mature in adjusting to your environment
9. believe you will be better and more successful than your friends who grind or laugh at you
However, if this bothers you more, you can consult a psychiatrist or psychologist to help you control these thoughts and feelings. The doctor will conduct an interview and evaluation of your condition. Thus, your doctor or psychologist can help you adjust to your environment.
To help with good adjustment, you can do regular exercise, avoid stress and avoid sleeping late, so that your psychic and body are healthier and fresher.
Thus the info we can convey.