Throat Itching And Coughing
good night doctor. I want to ask because I feel worried, it’s been more or less the last 10 days my throat felt itchy, coughing lightly and itchy between my throat and nose, especially at night. but only to that extent, without fever, without colds, without excessive coughing or weakness. and it happens with the same intensity every day, sometimes with colds, but the mucus is clear. I want to ask, is the symptom that I feel just a normal cough, or because of allergies, or show symptoms of a more severe disease? if it’s because of allergies, how can we know for sure our allergens can be avoided?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You have pharyngitis or strep throat. This disease can be caused by germ infections, allergic reactions or irritation. Germs that cause infections can be bacterial, fungal or parasitic viruses. Viruses that cause influenza viruses, rinovirus to Corona virus. While allergic reactions are most often caused by house dust. And irritation reactions are most often caused by consuming foods that contain a lot of oil, the oil will be left in the throat, triggering inflammation.
To resolve complaints, do the following:
1. Consume lots of warm water, warm ginger water, warm lemon water or warm honey water.
2. Consumption of fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C, such as oranges, lemons, strawberries and others, read more here.
3. Gargle with warm salt water.
4. Use a mask and do the ethics of coughing and sneezing properly to prevent transmission of disease.
5. Clean the house from dust to parts that are rarely reached.
6. Avoid using fans that are directed directly to the body.
7. When the weather is cold, wear warm clothes.
8. If the complaint has not improved, you can consult with the nearest doctor. Tell your health history honestly and in detail.
Thus hopefully useful.