Thrush Is Difficult To Heal, Stomach Cramps, Nausea, Headaches And Fever?
Hello, good afternoon
Hello Ririn, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Thrush causes sores in the mouth. The cause of canker sores is sometimes difficult to ascertain. Even so, there are various factors known to trigger this condition, including:
- Lack of nutritional intake
- Consumption of acidic or spicy foods
- Smoking habit
- Poor oral hygiene
- Brush your teeth too hard
- The use of braces
- Bite wound
- Use of certain drugs
Nausea can be caused by a variety of things, such as inhaling unpleasant odors, eating too much, eating in a hurry, and getting carsick. Nausea can also be caused by health problems, such as:
- Gastritis, which is inflammation of the stomach, usually accompanied by complaints of abdominal pain, heartburn, abdominal bloating, nausea, and so forth.
- Gastric acid disease / GERD is the emergence of a burning sensation in the chest due to stomach acid rising into the esophagus. Symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, or mouth feel sour.
- Gastroenteritis, inflammation that occurs in the walls of the digestive tract, especially the stomach and intestines.
Here are the things you can do at home to help overcome complaints, namely keep oral and dental hygiene, don't brush your teeth or mouth too rough, avoid eating or drinking too hot, eat regularly and not in a hurry, increase fruit consumption and vegetables, avoid alcohol and caffeine consumption, avoid smoking, regular exercise and adequate rest.
If the complaint that you feel is not improving or getting burdensome then I recommend checking with a doctor. The doctor will conduct a short interview, physical examination and additional examination (supporting examination) if needed. The doctor will also do the appropriate treatment to help resolve the complaints that you feel.
If you experience excessive pain in the mouth, jaw feels stiff, difficulty speaking, then I recommend to immediately see a doctor.
The article that you can read: CAUSE OF SARIAWAN FREQUENTLY BECAUSE
Thank you, hope that helps.