Tightness Of The Chest Moved Left And Right Heart Palpitations.?
hello good night … i want to ask, my chest is often tightness of moving my heart like beating fast, but 2 months ago i checked up and all the results were normal … is there any connection with the change of winter and summer ….? once every 6 months I check up … thank you …
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Apologies in advance, I have difficulty interpreting the phrase "shortness of moving". However, I will describe a disease characterized by symptoms of shortness of breath and palpitations that often occur at a young age, including:
1. Anxiety disorders, which is one form of psychiatric disorders characterized by worrying about excessively something trivial so that it interferes with daily activities. Patients will experience anxiety, uneasy, cranky, difficulty concentrating, fear, tension, difficulty sleeping and physical symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, muscle aches, etc.
2. Psychosomatic, which is excessive psychological stress that causes physical disorders, such as shortness of breath and heart palpitations.
3. Heart disorders, such as heart rhythm disorders, heart valve disease, rheumatic heart disease, etc.
Some things you can do to overcome these symptoms, namely:
1. Manage your lifestyle, starting from the use of useful and regular time, eating nutritiously and regularly, exercising regularly, resting at least 6 hours a day and managing stress wisely.
2. Think positive in every circumstance, this is capital so that you get peace in life. Positive thoughts will change your feelings and behavior to be positive too.
3. Relax breathing, by inhaling deeply then exhaling slowly. You can do this in conjunction with hypnotherapy, which is by relaxing breathing while closing your eyes and imagining the flow of beautiful things in your life and a healthy body. In addition you can also join a yoga club or do it independently.
4. If the symptoms of shortness of breath and heart palpitations continue and interfere, you should consult with a cardiologist. The doctor will conduct a medical interview and physical examination of the heart. Next will be the necessary investigations, such as cardiac records and echocardiography.
Thus hopefully useful.