Treating Prolonged Hemorrhoids?
Hello, I have had hemorrhoids for a long time. Then some say hemorrhoids can be treated using aloe vera, is that true?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids are dilation of blood vessels around the rectum and rectum accompanied by inflammation. In patients who experience hemorrhoid complaints, this condition is often accompanied by a disturbing complaint, either in the form of complaints of pain, lumps around the rectum, burning sensation, uncomfortable complaints when defecating, walking or sitting, until complaints of bleeding. This condition is often triggered by eating patterns and habits that do not support the prevention of hemorrhoids, so that complaints of hemorrhoids are often stomach or never get better. Some of the risks that trigger hemorrhoid complaints can include:
1. often hold BAB
2. less fiber consumption
3. often straining when defecating
4. standing too long, doing heavy activities, or walking for too long
5. often experience complaints of diarrhea or soft bowel movements
6. the habit of consuming spicy foods and instant foods, especially those that trigger digestive disorders and bowel complaints
7. often carry or carry heavy loads
8. blood vessel disorders
management of patients with hemorrhoids can be done by:
1. Preventing factors that trigger hemorrhoids
2. non-operative non-medica mentosa, as do the recommended natural treatments, such as using the witch hazel plant, aloe vera, Curcuma zedoaria; or by soaking in warm water to reduce inflammation. Another way is by medica mentosa, namely by administering drugs by a doctor or by stool softeners to help reduce swelling
3. With surgery if the size of the hemorrhoids enlarges and or is accompanied by bleeding
Therefore, aloe vera can be used for the treatment of hemorrhoids, especially for hemorrhoids that are still mild and often recur. Gel formation in aloe vera is anti-inflammatory to help reduce complaints of hemorrhoids, so you can use this gel especially if you have no history of allergies or irritation to aloe.
However, it is recommended that you consult directly with your family doctor or surgeon regarding the complaints you have experienced for a long time. This is necessary to find out the condition of your hemorrhoids that are bothering you, physical examination and supporting examination can be done to ensure the condition of your hemorrhoids, so that conclusions can be taken that are right for you.
Thus the info we can convey.