Treatment For Hives That Often Recur Until They Become Bumps Throughout The Body?
Morning doctor. I’m Dea 27 years. I often biduran hot or hot, if the bed feels dirty definitely biduran. And when I scratched it increasingly became his biduran bent2. What good is taking medicine? Thanks for the info
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There are complaints of itching, bumps or biduran if you are sweating, hot, hot, so this may be related to personal hygiene of your skin. If when you feel hot, hot, sweaty or dirty spots, followed by itching and bumps, contact with non-hygienic, unclean surfaces, and dust or sweat that wet your skin will trigger an itchy reaction on your skin. your skin, and usually itchy complaints are more dominant in areas that are open skin, but the area covered by the skin is usually itchy but not as powerful as the exposed skin area. So that good handling and care for this condition is
1. maintain the cleanliness of your skin
2. maintain the moisture of your skin
3. Wash your hands, feet often, or wash your skin, especially with soap and water
4. Maintain the cleanliness of the environment around you
5. Use clothes that are more loose and help control your sweat
By maintaining the cleanliness of the environment around you and maintaining the cleanliness of your skin before, during and after your activities or work, this can be expected to prevent complaints of itching or bumps that bother you and bumps that can reduce your confidence. So it is not a treatment that must be emphasized, but prevention of the risk of triggering itching complaints that must be addressed. Because, if only given treatment, this complaint might improve, but if environmental cleanliness and skin hygiene are not maintained, it can cause this complaint to recur at a later time. However, if you maintain the cleanliness of the environment, maintain skin cleanliness, it is hoped that these complaints will recover within a few days, and the frequency of the appearance of these complaints will be increasingly rare and reduced.
However, all this must be ascertained directly by your family doctor or your dermatologist. With a direct examination, the doctor can find out the skin condition and condition of the complaint that you feel. Your doctor can consider other possible causes, such as fungal infections, flea bites, allergies or inflammation of your hair. The results of the doctor's examination will be a reference to ascertain the cause and find out further treatment. So that treatment is only given by a doctor who conducts a direct examination, and I cannot give a drug recommendation without a direct examination.
For now, some efforts you can do to help reduce complaints at home to meet with your doctor, such as:
1. Use loose clothing and help absorb sweat
2. Bring a small towel to help wipe sweat and help maintain moisture
3. Avoid excessive scratching to prevent new injuries and the risk of infection
4. Use a warm compress with a temperature of 40 degrees celsius for the area of itchy skin, for 10 minutes
5. Use lotion powder containing calamine until you see your doctor
Thus the info we can convey.