Treatment For Oily And Acne Prone Skin Types?
good night? my face is sensitive to oily and acne. Does the doctor have atw cream for treating my facial skin? to make it safer.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There are 4 types of facial skin, namely:
1. Normal skin
2. Oily skin
3. Dry skin
4. Mixed, where the skin on the cheeks, chin, forehead and nose is oily while in other areas normal or dry.
You belong to the type of oily skin. This type will be able to cause someone to be very prone to breakouts, but will appear more youthful than dry skin types that look old or wrinkled quickly. You do not need to worry about acne that arises, because you can do the tips below for the treatment of oily skin types, namely:
1. Wash your face at least 2 times a day, ie wake up, before going to sleep and after activities outside the home.
2. Use a gentle facial wash and special noncomedogenic.
3. Use all cosmetic ingredients that are water-based or oil free.
4. Use a retinoid acid cream every night before going to bed lightly, except for around the eyes, nose and lip edges. Retinoid acid serves to exfoliate dead skin so that it opens up blackheads and clogged pores and brightens the skin (especially in blackened acne scars). Start using from low concentrations. In acne, the drug can be blotted until the pimple is deflated and no longer inflamed.
5. Take daily vitamin A and C tablets to help with new skin changes and brighten the skin.
6. Do not squeeze pimples, because germs can spread to the surrounding facial skin, causing new acne.
7. Use sunscreen at least SPF 22 regularly every 2 hours when leaving the house morning to evening.
Thus hopefully useful.