Treatment For Pimple-like Lumps In The Vaginal Area?

Illustration of Treatment For Pimple-like Lumps In The Vaginal Area?
Illustration: Treatment For Pimple-like Lumps In The Vaginal Area?

Hello, I want to ask, there are several pimple-like bumps on top of my clitoris, small and still a little like pimples. I had consul to a clinic and had a pap smear he said it was genital warts and my vaginal discharge was very severe and in my cervix I had canker sores but it was still small. I was advised to go for an infusion no matter what the infusion cost exorbitant and my vagina was given antiseptic and infrared because the vaginal discharge was severe, and I also got oral medication, but what I read was that the oral drug was called valacyclovir, which I knew was a drug for herves because I had been exposed to it. skin herves. Will I continue this treatment or not? Because I doubt it and the price is exorbitant. Thank you in advance.

1 Answer:

Hello Zevana,

Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection caused by HPV virus infection. The symptom is the appearance of a red or gray lump that feels uncomfortable and itchy. These bumps can be alone or clustered like cauliflower.

To diagnose genital warts the doctor will conduct an interview, physical examination, and supporting examinations if needed, for example with a pap smear. Handling genital warts can be in several ways, namely:

Topical drugs: TCA / trichloroacetic acid, podophyllotoxin, imiquimod Action: excision, cauter, cryotherapy, laser The type of treatment will be tailored to the patient's condition. Meanwhile, regarding vaginal discharge, if accompanied by complaints of itching, pain, a lot of it, the discharge smells and changes color besides being white and clear, it is possible that the vaginal discharge is abnormal vaginal discharge. Abnormal vaginal discharge can be caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, sexually transmitted diseases, malignancies, and pelvic inflammation.

To ascertain the cause of vaginal discharge, examination by a doctor is necessary, if necessary, with vaginal fluid tests and blood tests. Furthermore, the treatment given will be adjusted to the results of the examination. If there is a viral infection, the doctor can give antiviral drugs, for example valacyclovir.

In your condition, if you are in doubt, you can seek a second opinion with another doctor. You can visit a dermatologist or gynecologist for further consultation. The doctor will then provide the right treatment for you according to the results of the examination.

Meanwhile, you should follow the doctor's recommendations, maintain vaginal health and hygiene, avoid free sex, and discuss with the treating doctor about when to have sex again.

The following articles are related to the topic of your question:

Genital warts

Thank you and hope it helps,

dr. Devika Y

: by

Related Question

How To Treat Blurred Vision?

How To Treat Blurred Vision?

(1 year ago)

excuse me, I’m asking … yesterday I was hit by an electric welding but now it feels like there’s something crazy in the eyes but I’m looking for nothing ...

Differences In Strep Throat And Tonsils?

Differences In Strep Throat And Tonsils?

(1 year ago)

Hello. Previously I had a history of swollen tonsils (last relapse about 2-3 years ago). now I feel throat pain, swallowing pain on the right, and dizziness on the right too. Is it...

Loud Slamming Sound / Door?

Loud Slamming Sound / Door?

(1 year ago)

When I am stressed (disappointed / upset / anxious) I often hear people (family / neighbors) slam something, whether it’s an object or a door (car / house door)...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *