Treatment Of Genital Warts After Caesarean Section?
. Sya udh sc ank I am now 8 months old. Well, my warts were dh laser doctor when I now complained what I asked. What treatment should I do. Because I was diagnosed with condyloma I have an intimate relationship as usual with my husband at 3 months
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Genital warts or condyloma is one of the complaints that arise due to sexual infection, for treatment is done by laser action or with other drugs to reduce or remove these warts.
Treatment after laser if declared healed or reduced or lost, it does not need any treatment anymore, the most important thing is to maintain cleanliness and sexual habits with her husband to always be healthy and only have sexual relations with a legitimate husband and wife.
If you later get a wart complaint again, you can consult with a specialist skin and genitals, to get treatment or immediate action.
things you and your husband can do include:
1. Abstinence or stop having sex for a while
2. Be faithful, that is, faithful only relates to one legal partner
3. Condom means to use a condom during sexual intercourse
4. Drugs ie not using illegal drugs and drug injecting drugs
5. Education, namely obtaining and carrying out education according to the advice of doctors and other health workers
so hopefully useful 😊