Treatment Of Molar Toothache?
, I want to ask 2 weeks ago I was out of tooth extraction, graham the bottom so I control the tooth extraction holes have not yet closed, the doctor even patched (patched), I asked what the purpose of the tambling? Is it okay if we brush our teeth? Then how long will the hole close again? thanks.
Hello, good evening. thank you in advance for the question.
Tooth extraction is an action that is generally performed on teeth that are problematic or cannot be repaired anymore, there are several indications of this tooth extraction, including:
- cavities and can not be repaired anymore
- tooth shake with infections such as gum infections or tooth abscesses
- tooth position that is not normal, piling up, uneven, tilted or can cause injury to cheek tissue
- infection of the teeth
- teeth damaged due to serious injuries
- teeth in abnormal tissue, such as teeth in the jawbone fracture line.
Tooth extraction process is generally carried out under local anesthesia, but if there are conditions where the gum and crown are blocked, the tooth extraction procedure is necessary.
Post-extraction will leave scars that usually heal around 1-2 weeks but can be different in each person and require more time in the bones and tissue around the tooth to heal completely. If you experience complaints such as fever, pus out of the hole where the tooth is extracted, bleeding, dry socket, or other disorders then we recommend being able to immediately control the dentist.
To know for certain the actions taken by the dentist who treats you, it is better to be able to consult directly with the dentist concerned, you can also ask questions about your concerns related to your dental health so that the explanation can be more detailed and in accordance with the conditions that you are natural.
Some things you can do for your oral health care include:
- brush your teeth slowly and with a soft toothbrush
- Eat soft foods and try to temporarily not chew on the side of the tooth that has just been pulled
- don't smoke because it can slow down the healing process
Thus the information that we can convey, may be useful.