Treatment Of Pain When Urinating And Vaginal Blisters?
Tonight I am Prita aged 22, I want to ask for 2 days I complained of pain during urination and also wounds in my vagina. Please provide a solution and also the medicine thanks
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Sores on the vagina can be caused by the following conditions, namely:
1. Friction during sexual intercourse.
2. Scratching due to vaginal discharge that can be caused by bacteria, parasites and fungi.
3. Sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea, syphilis and others.
Some things you can do to resolve the complaint, namely:
1. Routinely clean the genitals every time you shower, urinate and defecate using a mild soap and with a soft rub. Simply clean the outside of the vagina, not to clean it to the inside.
2. Clean the genitals from front to back, not to reverse.
3. No need to use special soap or vaginal deodorizer.
4. Dry the pubic immediately after cleaning.
5. Change every time the underwear is wet or moist.
6. Avoid sexual intercourse until abrasions heal.
If the complaint is felt more and more disturbing or difficult to improve after doing the above treatment, you should immediately consult with a specialist skin and genitals. The doctor will conduct an examination to find out if there is an underlying disease that causes blisters. If there is, then the disease must be overcome first, then followed by the improvement of abrasions.
Thus hopefully useful.