Treatment Of Red Eyes?
Good evening, I want to ask 3 days, my right eye is red, I have treated it, but my left eye is now slightly red, is it okay to use the same medicine ?? When I get back to work, will my eyes be closed?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Red eye can be caused by several things that might happen like
1. Inflammation of the conjunctiva or conjunctivitis usually will appear symptoms of red eyes, watery, but not decreased vision. Usually when caused by infection it is often easy to spread to the eye next to it
2. Inflammation of the cornea is a deeper layer of the conjunctiva, so usually symptoms that arise like conjunctivitis but accompanied by a decrease in vision.
3. Dry eye syndrome can occur red eyes, feels dry or sandy. Usually these symptoms will appear when exposed to wind, air conditioning, bright screens, especially for a long time
To ensure the condition experienced by your eye next to you should first ascertain whether the condition is the same as that experienced by your eye next to it. This is so that drug abuse does not occur because the causes will vary due to bacteria, viruses, allergies, or foreign objects.
We recommend that you check with an eye specialist. Some of the best things to do are
1. Avoid holding eyes with dirty hands
2. If working in a dusty area, you should use glasses or protectors
3. Rest your eyes when exposed to the screen with the principle of every 30 minutes rest for 30 seconds by looking away.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks