Treatment Of Stomach Pain And Excessive Flatulence?
doc,, so this is how I have a grandfather who is 83 years old,, he likes to complain of stomach pain, it hurts, and at sunset it doesn’t come back often,, he also likes to complain of excessive wind If you want to pray, you can also go back and forth to the toilet 5 times because the ablution continues to cancel because of excessive wind, now I want to ask what is the cause of excessive urination? Until then, what are the foods that are allowed and what are not allowed, right?? PLEASE REPLY, THANK YOU IN advance
Thanks for the question…
Complaints Frequent urination in medical language is known as "flatulence", and your grandfather may be due to his advanced age so that the contractions in his muscles are weak. Basically, the air can come from ingested air or gases from food spoilage.
Causes of flatulence include:
· Swallowing too much air, for example chewing gum, smoking, sucking your finger/pen, eating/drinking too fast
· Fizzy or alcoholic drinks
· Foods that contain difficult-to-digest fiber, such as beans, cabbage, broccoli and onions
· Artificial sweetener (sorbitol)
· Drug side effects, e.g. laxative, cholesterol lowering
· Constipation / constipation
· Lactose intolerance (the body cannot digest milk sugar/lactose)
· Inflammation of the intestines
· Celiac disease
If these symptoms are very disturbing, or are often accompanied by other gastrointestinal disorders such as bloating, nausea, no appetite, abdominal pain, twisting and bowel habits, it's a good idea for your grandfather to visit a Doctor / Internal Medicine Specialist (Sp. carry on. It may take stool examination to endoscopy to support the diagnosis.
Suggestions to do at home:
· Avoid eating/drinking too fast
· Try not to put too much food in your mouth when eating
· Avoid fizzy drinks and alcohol
Click the article below for more details: Causes of excessive flatulence, Flatulence
Thus the explanation that we can convey, may be useful.