Types Of Drugs, Benefits And Side Effects?
Good morningI want to ask about the following drugs: Gasela Ranitidine HCI 150mg, Gastrucid 60ml, Sanmol paracetamol 500mg, Grathazon Dexamethasone 0.5mg, Omeproxyl Ciprofloxacin HCI. What type of drug? What are the benefits? and side effects? , all of them are only gastrucid tablets. I also get tablets that are not packaged so there is no brand so it is rectangular u0026amp; small, yellow, it says MEF on its medication. Thank you good morning
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The clinical examination process is the examination process carried out by doctors to patients due to certain medical indications. The results of the examination carried out, both the results of physical examination or the results of supporting examinations will be a reference for doctors to conduct treatment and care for patients, so that the patient's condition will improve and recover soon.
In this clinical examination process, there is an interaction between the doctor and the patient, so that various matters relating to the examination, illness and medication given can be discussed directly with the doctor treating the patient.
Regarding your question, you should be able to discuss all of these drugs directly with your doctor, so that you get more precise information relating to the medication you are taking and the cause of the complaint you are feeling. However, I try to provide information relating to the drugs you are taking:
1. Ranitidin HCL 150mg is an AH2 drug that works to reduce the production of stomach acid
2. Gastrucid is a syrup that contains strong bases to help reduce acidity in the digestive tract, due to high stomach acid production
3. dexamethasone 0.5 mg is an inflammatory drug that is indicated for handling inflammation processes that occur in general
4. ciprolfoxacin HCL is a quinolone antibiotic drug for handling infections in the body according to its indications
5. drugs that do not have generic names or trade names of drugs, I cannot inform you further
Thus, indications of this treatment may be related to digestive disorders, food poisoning, typhus infections or strep throat accompanied by stomach disorders.
However, to ensure all this, it is necessary to have a direct discussion with your doctor, so that you know the doctor's plan and the diagnosis from the examination that has been done.
Thus the info we can convey.