Upper Breast Bone Slightly Enlarged?
breastbone at the tip near my neck enlarged and hard
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Enlarged and hard breastbone can be caused by several possible diseases:
1. Joint dislocation: a shift from the joint in the area of the breastbone near the neck can cause bones such as to enlarge and harden.
2. fracture: fractures in the chest area near the neck can cause bones such as enlarged and hardened.
3. acromegaly: enlargement of bones from childhood throughout the body due to abnormalities in the process of bone formation
To find out more about the complaints you feel, you should consult with a bone surgery specialist (orthopedics).
Prevention can be done:
1. reduce heavy lifting
2. resting the body from all activities that use the work of the chest and neck muscles
3. consume healthy and nutritious foods containing calcium, and vitamins.
So hopefully useful :)