Upper Right Abdominal Pain Accompanied By Pain When Urinating?
Good afternoon, Arni I want to ask you for two days, my upper right abdomen often hurts until I can’t move and when I don’t feel very sick
Hello Arni, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
The following are some of the causes of upper right abdominal pain:
- hepatitis. Namely the occurrence of trade in the liver which is generally caused by a virus. Complaints in the form of upper right abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, cloudy, etc.
- Inflammation of the gallbladder / cholecystitis. Complaints in the form of right upper abdomen pain to the shoulder, nausea, vomiting, jaundice, fever, etc.
- Gallstones. Blockage of gallstones can cause pain in the upper right abdomen and spread to the upper back, shoulders and chest. Can be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- and others.
While pain during urination is usually caused by:
- Urinary tract infections / UTI. Namely the occurrence of infection / entry of bacteria into the urinary tract so that it can cause pain during urination.
- Kidney stones / Nephrolithiasis.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- and others
If the complaint does not improve, you should do an examination with a doctor. The doctor will then conduct a brief interview, physical examination or additional examination if needed.
Here are things you can do at home: avoid holding back to urinate, cleaning the genitals from front to back, maintaining a clean body, drinking enough water, adequate rest, and multiply the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
Here are the articles you can read:
Thank you, hope that helps ..