Urine Protein Examination Results?
Good afternoon Doctor,
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Protein + 2 from urinalysis is also called proteinuria. This condition indicates a disruption in the kidneys. Kidney disorders in question can be in the form of infections, autoimmune diseases, kidney stones, kidney damage due to high blood pressure, kidney damage due to diabetes, etc.
Normally, proteins are molecules that are so large that they cannot pass through the capillary walls that make up the kidneys. If there is damage to the kidney capillary structure, it will cause the escape of large particles such as protein, glucose and blood cells.
Because many things can happen related to the results of your urine protein, you should consult the results of this laboratory to the doctor who requests a re-examination. So that these results can be matched with your clinical condition. Your clinical condition can be identified through medical interviews and direct physical examination by a doctor. If needed, the doctor will continue with other investigations to confirm your condition, such as kidney x-rays and kidney ultrasound.
The things you can do at this time to maintain kidney health are:
1. Do a healthy lifestyle, eat nutritious food, exercise regularly, get enough rest and manage stress well.
2. Consumption of water at least 2 L a day.
3. Avoid cigarettes, alcohol and illegal drugs.
4. Consult any drugs or herbs that are consumed regularly.
5. Avoid injecting vitamin C because it has side effects to the kidneys.
Thus hopefully useful.