Urine Test Results?
Thank you Nawisa for your question on the HealthReplies.com forum, disorders of the urinary system can sometimes cause disturbances that are very disruptive to activity and also in some cases can pose a more serious health threat. Where in the case of urinary system disorders this can be caused by various things including:
- conditions of infection
- impaired kidney function due to other diseases
- urinary tract stones
To ensure the condition of this urinary system disorder, several related examinations can be carried out, one of which is a urine examination. From the results of the urine examination that you got at this time, it was found that:
- an increase in leukocyte esterase (a type of enzyme secreted by white blood cells or leukocytes) which usually indicates an infectious condition
- an increase in albumin (a protein in the body) which usually indicates a kidney disorder, which could be due to infection, metabolic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or other conditions
- an increase in blood cells in the urine which can usually indicate an infection, tumor, or urinary tract stones
- the presence of bacteria, can indicate an infection
- mucosal threads can also be found in normal conditions, but if the number is large it can indicate infection, tumor, or urinary tract stones
From these results, it is likely that you have a urinary tract infection, although it is also possible that it can also be accompanied by other conditions such as tumors or urinary tract stones. Therefore, you should be able to confirm this condition again by consulting with the related doctor who examined you at this time or also with a urologist.
Here are articles about UTIs (urinary tract infections)
That's all from me, hope it can help
dr. Christian Chandra