Use Of Obstetric Boosters While Pregnant?
I really want to get pregnant … May I not take booster medicine before menstruation
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Every couple there are times when they really want to be able to get a baby right away. So to achieve this it is necessary to undergo a pregnancy program either independently or under the supervision of a doctor. Womb enhancing medication consumed by young pregnant women who experience the threat of miscarriage that is characterized by the occurrence of bleeding. The drug is not allowed to be consumed routinely as a pregnancy program drug. Because in addition to not in his condition, the drug can also cause congenital defects in the fetus based on research in experimental animals. However, the drug can be given to pregnant women who experience the threat of miscarriage in the supervision of a doctor. Based on the American drug regulatory agency, drugs can be given if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Below, some things that you and your husband can live so that you can get pregnant soon, namely:
1. Perform regular sexual relations without contraception as often as possible, especially in the fertile period of women. You can read how to determine the fertile period here.
2. Choose the best sexual position, namely with women lying under men.
3. After having sex, it is expected that women can rest in a supine position for at least 30 minutes (do not rush to the bathroom or other activities).
4. Eat nutritious foods, especially high in calories and high in protein. Exercise every food hygienically. Avoid raw, undercooked foods, foods that are processed by burning, canned foods, preservatives, flavored, containing alcohol and other illicit products.
5. Get enough rest and manage stress well.
6. Exercise regularly, but don't overdo it.
7. Regular consumption of folic acid to delivery to prevent anemia and pregnancy with a fetus without a skull.
8. Also consume milk, may any milk.
9. Consult with an obstetrician if you have been pregnant for three months independently but have not yet produced results.
Thus hopefully useful.