Hello. I want to ask, the veins on my forehead stick out. Can it be disguised? Or omitted. Thanks.
Hello, adjiebay, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The veins that appear bulging on the forehead can be caused by several reasons:
1. Aging or certain health conditions can make the skin thinner so that the veins appear protruding
2. The fat under the skin is reduced so that the veins appear more prominent
3. High blood pressure
4. Veins dilate and enlarge due to sun exposure
5. Tension in the head, for example: during headaches (tension headaches), eye strain
To disguise and reduce symptoms, you can:
1. Control blood pressure: regularly check blood pressure, avoid smoking, control stress, exercise regularly, and limit foods high in sodium.
2. Avoid sun exposure by wearing a hat
3. Limit doing things that cause tension on the head, for example pushing, lifting, or pulling heavy objects.
4. Get enough rest.
5. Inadequate daily fluid and nutritional needs.
If you are very bothered by this, you can try to consult a doctor, because treatment will be in accordance with the cause. Especially if you experience headaches that do not get better with pain medications such as ibuprofen or paracetamol, vision problems, dizziness, dizziness, weight loss with no known cause, fainting, or seizures.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.